Welcome to the Sonoma County Harvest Fair On-line Entry Process
Before you begin the on-line entry process, print out a printer friendly version of these instructions (see icon at top left corner above this box), and visit the Sonoma County Harvest Fair website to download, print and read all rules for all of the department(s) you plan to enter.
1.) First you will Log-in or Register if new exhibitor
- Create a password using letters and/or numbers (Max 11 characters). Letters are case sensitive. (Hint: Keep it short and simple.)
- Please call our office if you have any problems: 707-545-4203.
2.) Session will expire after 20 minutes of inactivity so you should “save the cart” if you plan on leaving the machine for more than 20 minutes
3.) After Log-in or register/log as an exhibitor, you will CREATE ENTRIES, selecting the Department you want to enter and follow prompts.
- Bold fields are Required information fields.
- Enter phone numbers as 10 digits without parenthesis or dashes, i.e. 8582715400.
- Enter Dates as mm/dd/yyyy, (i.e. 09/15/1954).
4.) When you are done adding entries, you will need to CHECK OUT (bottom right button) in order to complete this process and submit entries to the fair.
- Payment by credit cards ONLY (MC, VISA, Discover, AM EX) REQUIRED at time of entry.
- After completing your entry on-line, you will receive an email confirmation. If you do NOT receive a confirmation, your entry was NOT completed/received.(check your junk/spam email folder if necessary!)
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
To download the rules for each department you want to enter:
(To print these instructions, see the printer-friendly icon at top right corner of this box.)